You want to achieve your Testosterone potential, and you know that herbs are potentially very powerful.
But you don’t know which brands are safe/effective, whether or not to cycle them, or how to optimise them in general.
This guide is going to answer all your questions, and give you a bulletproof blueprint to optimising your herb routine for maximum testosterone.
Why Listen To Me?
I’m Alex Clewlow and I’ve been consulting in this area for several years now, helping dozens of men to double their testosterone levels within months. Mine is currently at 950, and I maintain this while drinking red wine on a semi-regular basis.
Herbs have always interested me because I knew there was so much potential, but there was also so much bullshit on the internet surrounding them. Now the science is much clearer so we can really decipher what’s relevant and what isn’t.
That’s exactly what this guide is going to do for you.
Benefits Of Herbs
Here’s some benefits of herbs that you may or may not be aware of:
- The potential to double your testosterone within a matter of weeks, without having to sacrifice various parts of your life
- Major reduction in cortisol/stress
- Improvements in sleep quality/depth
- With the right herb protocol, TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) is rendered completely unnecessary (yes, they’re that powerful and so many people are missing out)
- Increases in LH (luteinizing hormone)
- Increases in testes size
- Improvements in focus, clarity, and intensity in the gym
- Easy, FAST improvements in free testosterone (unlike with leg training, diet, cooking etc.)
When you get your herb protocol right.
With that said, you don’t want to get the dosing wrong on some of the supplements, and you will need to bear a few things in mind.
Some companies aren’t the best, some of their products aren’t great quality etc.
So you do need to be careful.
But I’ve done all the work for you and put together a comprehensive guide on how to get this area of your Testosterone Battle Plan optimised.
I’ve covered every single herb, every single dosage, and every single brand recommendation.