One of the most frequently asked questions I've had over the past few months, is…
Shilajit is a supplement that’s gained some serious popularity over the last year or so, and for good reason.
Shilajit is a sticky, tar-like substance that’s found in the Himalayan region of India and other nearby countries. It’s formed over centuries by the gradual decomposition of plant matter and minerals under high pressure and high temperature.
Cool story. But how’s it going to benefit you?
That’s what I want to get into in this post.
HOW SHILAJIT BOOSTS TESTOSTERONE
If you’re over 40, you’ll want to pay attention to this one. Combined with high dose vitamin C, green tea and saffron, you could have a serious anti-aging cocktail on your hands.
But specifically in terms of boosting testosterone? Here’s a few key points to take note of:
- Shilajit helps to increase testosterone levels by enhancing the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which stimulates the production of testosterone in the testes.
- It’s particularly effective at raising free testosterone levels in Men Over 40.
- Improving sperm quality: Shilajit has been shown to improve sperm count, motility, and morphology in infertile men with low testosterone levels.
- It reduces fatigue and improves recovery time after physical exertion, which may be beneficial for athletes and active individuals.
- Shilajit is rich in minerals and antioxidants, which improves overall health and well-being by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, improving immune function and cellular repair. Particularly important for Men Over 40.
Shilajit works, period.
SHOULD YOU CYCLE TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS?
My stance on this is that you will never need to cycle the “base stack” of ZMA – zinc, magnesium and B6.
But with stronger stuff you’ll want to take a little time off. Partly to give your liver a break, partly to let your body re-sensitise. In the case of boron you may need to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off due to the potential for a rise in estrogen levels.
But a good general rule for Shilajit and the stronger supps in general is to take a month off every 2-4 months or so. Again, you’re going to need bloodwork on your testosterone, estradiol and liver values to gauge an accurate figure for this.
But that’s my general go-to suggestion for cycling.
You’ll get more out of these stronger supplements when you allow your body to “de-sensitise” when you do come back to do another “cycle”.
WHAT’S THE BEST BRAND?
The thing with Shilajit is that there’s tons of fakes flooding the market which are leading to poison-like symptoms, so you have to be careful, more so than with other supplements.
I highly suggest that you go through Himalayan Healing. They’re legit, I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews from them, and you’ll get the real ‘testosterone deal’ with these guys.
I personally have the stuff right now, and have found that it has lead to far more long-lasting energy well up to 6-7pm every evening, whereas previously I was knackered by 3-4pm. This means more productivity and a higher income for me personally:
I also just feel very good taking it. No side effects, just more consistent long-lasting energy. My advice is to start out on the lowest dose possible though just to be safe – you can taper up every day from there.
If you’re in Eastern Europe I believe the local health stores should have some legit stuff, but for most people reading this post you’ll be able to access Himalayan Healing and get some online.
Whatever you do, don’t get the cheap crap!
Anyway, happy T boosting and as always DM me or email me if you have any questions at all, and don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube.